* when her son (E) waits at the gate and blows her 3 kisses every morning without fail when she takes him to school.
* When her son (E) tells her that he loves her because she has a good heart.
* When her son (S) decides on his own that he wants to pick some wild flowers on their nature walk and give it to her.
* When this mother can cheer the boys up by showing them this video:
and then afterwards she hears (E) humming the tune from this.
*When my little one sees someone doing needle work and then he ask me if she is working on an artwork.
* When (E) tells me that he wants to start a company that sells trees. (Note to self, maybe take him to a ‘greenpop’ event sometime)
(E) My firstborn son named Etienne. Born in 2008
(S) Stephan. Born in 2010